The biggest Franchise Showcase in Call of Duty history is only days away! Here’s everything you need to know, including how and when to watch, and how to claim a host of free Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Beta Rewards.
Call of Duty: Next: Overview and How to Watch
Ready up for one of the biggest intel drops in Call of Duty history: The Franchise Showcase Event defining the next era of Call of Duty, is merely days away!
Presented by Infinity Ward, in-depth information on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Multiplayer, the next Call of Duty: Warzone, and Call of Duty Warzone: Mobile is now fully locked and loaded.
Call of Duty: Next is shaping up to be nothing short of spectacular. Here’s a taste of what to expect:
- Key innovations across the franchise will be announced by developers and guest speakers from multiple Call of Duty studios.
- More than 150 of your favourite streamers will be in attendance, ready to squad up, drop in, and play, including Alodia Gosiengfiao (the Philippines) and Art AirsoftGun (Thailand), who will be streaming live.
- Key details about the Modern Warfare® II Open Beta will be shared, as well as additional surprises.
The broadcast kicks off on Friday, September 16 at 12 AM THA / 1 AM GMT+8.
There are multiple ways to watch. You can:
- Watch the Official Call of Duty Twitch Channel or Call of Duty YouTube Channel and receive analysis from a variety of expert hosts, as well as a central hub of live feeds from across all the streamers so you’re always kept at the core of the action.
- Or, you can drop in on your favourite streamers and watch the event from their perspective. Alodia Gosiengfiao and Art AirsoftGun will be on-site at Call of Duty: Next and streaming the event live from their channels.
Watching the event? Ready for the Open Beta? Then expect to receive an impressive collection of in-game rewards for participating in the Open Beta:
Call of Duty: Next: Modern Warfare II Beta Early Download Timing, Rewards
Ready to drop into the Modern Warfare II Beta, starting on Friday? Then PlayStation owners can download the Beta early, starting on Thursday, September 15, at 12 PM THA / 1 AM GMT+8. Early download is for pre-order players on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 only.
In addition, be sure to remember the following key dates, and refer to this blog for more details:
No matter when or how you’re accessing the Open Beta1, get ready: You’re able to earn the biggest collection of free rewards ever in Call of Duty history! A total of ten different reward items — including two Weapon Blueprints and an Operator Skin — can be earned throughout one or both Beta Weekends. These items can be equipped in the Beta as soon as you unlock them, and they are only available to unlock during the Beta itself. Don’t miss out!
These special Beta rewards, available only if you earn them during the Open Beta, then become available at the launch of Modern Warfare II on October 28.
Beta rewards will also be available in the next Call of Duty: Warzone releasing later this year.
Here’s what to unlock:
The Countdown has Begun!
Ensure you have the latest official information about Modern Warfare II by checking the Call of Duty blog in the coming days as we unlock the following:
- An initial overview of the Modern Warfare II Gunsmith and FJX Cinder Weapon Vault2.
- Confirmation of all Call of Duty: Next communications once the event concludes.
- Guides, Tips, and Tactics on all aspects of the Modern Warfare II Open Beta.
For a full rundown of everything you’ll receive, including all the Vault Edition rewards available during the Beta, as well as content you can use right now in Call of Duty: Vanguard and Call of Duty: Warzone, check out this blog.