Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is one of the most eagerly anticipated games coming out this month. As is the case with the series, the game promises to be filled to the brim with bombastic action. However, if you are a Call of Duty: Mobile player, then you have another reason to consider buying the game. Activision has announced that players who pre-order the Vault Edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II will get a new operator to play as in Call of Duty: Mobile. Namely, Ghost-Red Team 141, will be made available to players.
How to get Ghost – Red Team 141 after pre-ordering Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Vault Edition
- Ensure that you have created and linked your Activision Account in Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Vault Edition. In case you have already pre-ordered the game, head over to Call of Duty: Mobile’s in-game inbox to redeem Ghost – Red Team 141.
- Once players get the code, head over to www.callofduty.com/redemption and enter your UID. There, enter the Call of Duty: Mobile UID followed by the code. The UID can be found in Call of Duty: Mobile’s player profile.
- Once that is done, head back to Call of Duty: Mobile’s in-game inbox and claim Ghost – Red Team 141. The operator can now be used in the game’s Multiplayer and Battle Royale modes.
- Activision notes that the codes will be sent over to players after the game’s launch on October 28. However, the publisher requests players to wait till November 15 before reaching out to Activision Support.
Of course, a unique skin for Call of Duty: Mobile isn’t the only benefit one gets with the Vault Edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II. Other benefits include Season 1 Battle Pass and 50 Tier skips, Red Team 141 Operator Pack, Ghost Legacy Pack, and FJX Cinder Weapon Vault. Further, players who pre-order the game will get to play the campaign a week early.
For more technology news, product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading Digit.in.