SuperGaming has announced that their battle royale game Indus will have its second playtest test this November. The game is currently in development for mobile, PC, and consoles. Gamers will be able to play the game on November 19 and 20 at Comic-Con Bengaluru.
The first community playtest was held back in August of this year. Since this playtest is an invite-only event, so anyone interested will have to sign up for access. The developers have shared this form which can be used to sign up for the playtest.
Indus Community Playtest 2: What’s new?
As for what’s new, the 2nd Playtest is said to feature the latest build of Indus. Gamers who attend will be able to play a few rounds of the game with the developers and other community members. The developers have also shared some of the changes compared to the first community playtest held in August:
● Hosting up to 250 players to check the game out. During the first playtest, there was a limit of only 25 players at a time.
● It will be the full map of Virlok playable to show off the scale of battle royale as opposed to
the first playtest’s single area.
● Improvements to visuals, environments, and foliage.
● Custom control layout option.
● UI and menu improvements.
● New weapons, melee combat, and gyro support.
● New playable paragons (they’re what we call our character skins).
● Improved frame rate target (60fps).
“Indus is at a stage where within the dev teams we are able to play it in-house regularly, complete with all the feedback from our first community playtest in it,” says SuperGaming co-founder and CEO Roby John. “Now we want to open it up to all of you to try it out — bugs, glitches, and all. Your feedback will help us build a better game.”